This one day course is designed to help participants clarify their role as providers of AMAZING customer service.
The focus will be on utilizing effective interpersonal skills to anticipate and exceed customers’ expectations.
As participants progress through the day, they will have opportunities to practice various tools and techniques to address challenging situations and maximize the customer’s experience.
Articulate the difference between customer service and AMAZING customer service.
Utilize effective interpersonal skills to improve the service experience with internal and external customers.
Identify challenging customer service situations and how to handle them.
Practice effective customer skills needed to provide Amazing Customer Service.
The Customer Service Role
- Memorable customer experiences
- Your internal/external customer – your deliverables
- Principles of AMAZING customer service
Customer Service Skills
- Effective communication and why it is so important to customer service
- The ART of Customer Service (Acknowledge, Respond, Thank)
- Powerful and probing questions
- Projecting a professional image
- Building connections with internal and external customers
Handling Challenging Situations
- Identify your ‘hot buttons’
- Barriers to providing AMAZING customer service
- Examine challenging situations and how to respond to them
- Internal and External Customer Complaints
- Why and how customers complain
- Turning complaints into opportunities
Practicing AMAZING customer service
Mick Walker specializes in Organization Change, Strategic Alignment, Leadership Development and Coaching. Mick has shared her extensive background in Organizational Change through leadership consultation with many international companies both private and public.
A strong systems thinker with a wealth of experience in facilitating experiential learning, combined with passion and integrity, allow Mick to successfully work at all levels of organizations from the C-Suite to front line.
Mick holds several certifications including a certified StrengthsFinder® Coach, Prosci® ADKAR certified, and Denison Culture certified and continues to be recognized as an MBTI certified professional.