Mohawk College Enterprise provides customized training and workshops on-site and off-site with experienced trainers. We work with you to meet your specific training needs that are relevant to your workplace and assist you in maximizing your investment in people.
Mohawk College Enterprise is dedicated to serving private and public sector client organizations, which require custom designed assistance with the development of their human resources. Our training and consulting services range from facilitating strategic planning sessions to assisting organizations in creating an effective team environment.
MCE focuses its training and consulting efforts on:
- Customized training solutions to meet the specific leadership and supervisory needs of clients in all industry sectors.
- Programs such as Future Ready Leadership designed to enhance the skills of emerging leaders.
- Certificate programs such as Manufacturing Leadership Certificate Program (MLCP) and Maintenance Management Professional (MMP).
- Consulting in the area of Human Resources and Strategic Planning.
- Credit and Certificate Programs such as Multidisciplinary Breast Imaging, MSK Ultrasound, Trauma Imaging, Digital Imaging and others.
- Backflow Prevention (Cross Connector), Gas & Oil Burner Technician, QuickStart Welding and others.
- Bachelor of Technology (Leadership Curriculum) in partnership with McMaster University.
- Computer Course (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Social Media)
- Emerging technologies, new IT Solutions as they are required for business and industry.
Learn More About Training
Testimonials: See what others are saying about us
“Mohawk has provided Horizon Utilities’ employees with customized training programs. The facilitators provided us with the exceptional on-site instruction that is gratifying and beneficial to all participants. Their ability to customize their training programs to meet our specific needs has given our staff the tools, confidence and knowledge to face the continuous influx of changes within our industry.”
– Eileen Campbell, Director of Customer Service, Customer Service Excellence, Horizon Utilities
“I received very, very good feedback from MCE’s program and presentation. Everyone thought it was terrific and I wouldn’t change anything it was very close to being perfect.”
– Brenda Biggs, Human Resources, Township of Tiny
“The Future Ready Leadership Program is a great course, with excellent instructors. The course was well presented and very relevant to our work, overall-excellent. I really got a great amount out of the entire course, the trainers facilitate in a way which allows attendees to interact, while learning skills and knowledge which can be applied to their individual roles. I would highly recommend to others. Thank you.”
– Tammy Bothman, Supervisor of Program and Facilities, Parks and Recreation
“I truly enjoyed the leadership sessions. Jack and Juanita are fantastic facilitators. They kept the entire program interesting and engaging every minute of every session. I found value in every topic of discussion and hear Jack, Juanita and fellow participants whispering in my ear every once in a while, guiding decisions and actions. May, many thanks!”
Learn More About Testimonials: See what others are saying about us