Mohawk College Enterprise provides customized training and workshops on-site and off-site with experienced trainers.
Mohawk College Enterprise is dedicated to serving private and public sector client organizations, which require custom designed assistance with the development of their human resources. Our training and consulting services range from facilitating strategic planning sessions to assisting organizations in creating an effective team environment.
MCE focuses its training and consulting efforts on:
- Customized training solutions to meet the specific leadership and supervisory needs of clients in all industry sectors.
- Programs such as Future Ready Leadership designed to enhance the skills of emerging leaders.
- Certificate programs such as Manufacturing Leadership Certificate Program (MLCP) and Maintenance Management Professional (MMP).
- Consulting in the area of Human Resources and Strategic Planning..
- Backflow Prevention (Cross Connector), Gas & Oil Burner Technician, QuickStart Welding and others.
- Bachelor of Technology (Leadership Curriculum) in partnership with McMaster University.
- Computer Course (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Social Media)
- Emerging technologies, new IT Solutions as they are required for business and industry.
Health & Community Services
- Programs are available for disciplines including Nursing, Medical Radiation Sciences, Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography, Cardiovascular Technology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy and more.
Learn More About Training
Testimonials: See what others are saying about us
“I found this program extremely beneficial to increase knowledge of emergency operations. The content was great, the facilitators were knowledgeable and the flow was perfect. Great job on how you implemented theory with activity to keep people engaged. Real-life exercises helped to show what the environment is like in the EOC. Extremely valuable.”
- Participant, February delivery of Emergency Operations Centre & Site Management Course
“The team at Mohawk College Enterprise has been a pleasure to work with, bringing their expertise and knowledge of the industry together, in order to deliver a great training session for our team. I have found Dianne (Jones) to be very thorough in assessing our training needs, to make sure the delivery and the material presented were as relevant to our staff as possible. Sandra (Summerhayes) brought excellent presentation skills and an amazing level of enthusiasm to the subject, Career Ethics, connecting our staff to it through practical, work related exercises which have benefited our whole team. Thank you, Dianne and Sandra!
- Raluca Lazar, Program Manager, The Centre for Skills Development & Training
“It was a pleasure being part of the recent Business Writing Skills workshop offered through MCE. This workshop provided insight in how to identify typical errors and oversights and also how to communicate with others in a clear and concise manner.”
– Nick Anastasopoulos, Supervisor Building Inspections, City of Hamilton
“Mohawk has provided Horizon Utilities’ employees with customized training programs. The facilitators provided us with the exceptional on-site instruction that is gratifying and beneficial to all participants. Their ability to customize their training programs to meet our specific needs has given our staff the tools, confidence and knowledge to face the continuous influx of changes within our industry.”
– Eileen Campbell, Director of Customer Service, Customer Service Excellence, Horizon Utilities
“I received very, very good feedback from MCE’s program and presentation. Everyone thought it was terrific and I wouldn’t change anything it was very close to being perfect.”
– Brenda Biggs, Human Resources, Township of Tiny
“The Future Ready Leadership Program is a great course, with excellent instructors. The course was well presented and very relevant to our work, overall-excellent. I really got a great amount out of the entire course, the trainers facilitate in a way which allows attendees to interact, while learning skills and knowledge which can be applied to their individual roles. I would highly recommend to others. Thank you.”
– Tammy Bothman, Supervisor of Program and Facilities, Parks and Recreation
“I truly enjoyed the leadership sessions. Jack and Juanita are fantastic facilitators. They kept the entire program interesting and engaging every minute of every session. I found value in every topic of discussion and hear Jack, Juanita and fellow participants whispering in my ear every once in a while, guiding decisions and actions. May, many thanks!”
Learn More About Testimonials: See what others are saying about us