This one day course is designed to help participants clarify their role as providers of AMAZING customer service.
The focus will be on utilizing effective interpersonal skills to anticipate and exceed customers’ expectations.
As participants progress through the day, they will have opportunities to practice various tools and techniques to address challenging situations and maximize the customer’s experience.
Articulate the difference between customer service and AMAZING customer service.
Utilize effective interpersonal skills to improve the service experience with internal and external customers.
Identify challenging customer service situations and how to handle them.
Practice effective customer skills needed to provide Amazing Customer Service.
The Customer Service Role
- Memorable customer experiences
- Your internal/external customer – your deliverables
- Principles of AMAZING customer service
Customer Service Skills
- Effective communication and why it is so important to customer service
- The ART of Customer Service (Acknowledge, Respond, Thank)
- Powerful and probing questions
- Projecting a professional image
- Building connections with internal and external customers
Handling Challenging Situations
- Identify your ‘hot buttons’
- Barriers to providing AMAZING customer service
- Examine challenging situations and how to respond to them
- Internal and External Customer Complaints
- Why and how customers complain
- Turning complaints into opportunities
Practicing AMAZING customer service
Email us anytime at [email protected] for additional information. You can also watch this space for upcoming cohorts as they are released.
If you have multiple people interested in a course like this, click on the banner below to speak to one of our Business Development Officers for the next steps.