This half-day virtual course will provide supervisors and managers with an appreciation for the workstyle preferences of students and younger staff. Participants will learn communication styles & tools most effective when leading younger generations.
* According to a recent survey by Tallo
Understand and appreciate workstyle preferences of younger staff.
Apply communication and motivation techniques to guide their skill development and integration into, and effectiveness in, the workplace.
- Values & Attitudes
- Communication styles
- Culture of authenticity and accountability
- Self-directed learning
- Motivation through mentorship and coaching
- Customized feedback – digital and face-to-face
Inclusivity & Engagement
- Recognizing and promoting diversity
- Supporting intrapreneurship
- Reinforcing the right to disconnect
Email us anytime at [email protected] for additional information. You can also watch this space for upcoming cohorts as they are released.
If you have multiple people interested in a course like this, click on the banner below to speak to one of our Business Development Officers for the next steps.